New Kid Designs

This is a blog I started to show what I have been up to with my Graphic Design business. I design under the name "New Kid Designs". This is just a name, that first came to mind, that sounded perfect at the time I started. I grow more with each design and strive to create that piece that visually represents what your mind is looking for. "Realize your Vision". I am always open to the opportunity to work on a new project that inspires me. I am available to help you with all of your Graphic Design needs. Feel free to contact me here.....
NewKidDesigns@hotmail.com

North Scottsdale Kids Club Business Card

The North Scottsdale Home Depot Kids Club is trying to create a great presence and be the best club around. They want all the other Kids clubs to look towards N. Scottsdale as the leading force. I worked on a new logo and then a business card for them to pass out to all the kids and their parents so they can find out all the relevant information on the club and then sign up to attend monthly workshops.