New Kid Designs

This is a blog I started to show what I have been up to with my Graphic Design business. I design under the name "New Kid Designs". This is just a name, that first came to mind, that sounded perfect at the time I started. I grow more with each design and strive to create that piece that visually represents what your mind is looking for. "Realize your Vision". I am always open to the opportunity to work on a new project that inspires me. I am available to help you with all of your Graphic Design needs. Feel free to contact me here.....
NewKidDesigns@hotmail.com

Pools With Porpoise

The initial work I created for Tricia and the Phoenix Swim Club was very well received. They were interested in finding out what other visual marketing creations I could come up with to continue to help their cause.

I set them up with two more items they could use. One was a business/info card. A small easy to carry and dispense with all the necessary information concerning the cause. No direct contact to Tricia since she is not the only one handling everything. It is a labor of love and a group effort. I also create a letter head. This is a great way to keep everything official in a nice pleasing format.