New Kid Designs

This is a blog I started to show what I have been up to with my Graphic Design business. I design under the name "New Kid Designs". This is just a name, that first came to mind, that sounded perfect at the time I started. I grow more with each design and strive to create that piece that visually represents what your mind is looking for. "Realize your Vision". I am always open to the opportunity to work on a new project that inspires me. I am available to help you with all of your Graphic Design needs. Feel free to contact me here.....
NewKidDesigns@hotmail.com

Sitting Pretty

Sitting Pretty Pet Sitting is a local pet service service that has been operating for some time. She has a very generic and bland business card and was interested in making more of an impact to standing out from the competition.

I came up with a number of designs. The first image you see was the first pass at the logo. The owner liked what I was creating. She mentioned she did like hearts so she wanted to see some variations that way before making her decision on the final logo.